Note: All players involved in a report are investigated. This is to prevent action taken from false reports.
Here's some examples of what we will not get involved in:
- Name Calling - For example: "You stupid witch", You're fat and ugly" etc.
- Minor sexual comments - For example: "Hey sexy", "Want to have sex?" etc.
- Stalking - This does not actually exist in Casino World as the only way to actually follow someone is using the Group feature, and this only works if they are your friend.
- Cheating - Players do not have the ability to cheat in any of our games.
- Lies - We have no way of knowing what is the truth or a lie about a player's real or in-game life.
Here's some of examples of what we will get involved in:
- Pervasive abuse or profanity
- Racial or homophobic name calling
- Threats of violence
- Sexual harassment or abuse
- Posting personal information in a public place (events or comment wall)
PLEASE NOTE: If another player is causing a dispute, retaliating against that player in a manner that violates the Code of Conduct will still result in chat deactivation or account deactivation.
Block And Report
Players have some options when they encounter another player who is rude, mean, aggressive, or otherwise making their Casino World experience less fun than it should be.
To find these tools, click on any avatar and select Block from the menu that appears.
Block - Blocking another player prevents them from chatting, commenting, or messaging you. In your own suite, blocking also boots them out and prevents them from returning. It is not possible to block friends. To unblock a player, go to their profile and click the Block/Unblock button displayed there.
To report a player who isn't around, go to their Profile page, click the More... button and select Report Player.
We do not disclose the names of players who have submitted reports.