Party Passes may be used in place of Gems to pay for Casino World Charm Parties. Passes are most often given as gifts but can also be collected through the Treasure Box and games like Sea of Riches.
Party Pass gifts come in an assortment of sizes:
- Amethyst: 5 Party Passes for 5 Gems
- Topaz: 25 Party Passes for 25 Gems
- Aquamarine: 50 Party Passes for 50 Gems
- Opal: 100 Party Passes for 100 Gems
- Sapphire: 250 Party Passes for 250 Gems
- Emerald: 500 Party Passes for 500 Gems
- Ruby: 1,000 Party Passes for 1000 Gems
- Diamond: 2,000 Party Passes for 2000 Gems
When any of number of Party Passes are added to your account, either as a gift or a prize, you'll see your Party Pass balance go up to match. Your balance is always displayed at the top of the Party screen.
Note: Casino World always collects Party Passes before it'll collect Gems to pay for a Charm Party. That means if you are given Party Passes while you are in a Charm Party, the game will take those passes to pay for that same party, even if you agreed to pay Gems when you entered.