In Casino World, players can choose another player to be their Spouse, and this will display in each player's Profile. There are two ways to get married in Casino World:
Send a Proposal To Another Player
To send a proposal to another player, follow the steps below:
1. Locate the player you wish to send a proposal, and open their Profile. This can be done by clicking on their name in a room and selecting Profile, or locating their name in your Friends List.
2. Once you have their Profile open, click Send Proposal under their avatar. See the screenshot below:
3. Select the ring you wish to use to send the proposal.
Note: The type of ring you purchase does not have a special effect. You are just selecting how you'd like the ring to look.
4. Confirm your purchase, and the proposal will be sent to the player to accept or reject. If the proposal is accepted, you'll receive a message in your inbox as well as a ring in return.
Note: If the player rejects your proposal, the Coins spent for the ring will be lost.
Accept a Proposal From Another Player
When you receive a proposal from another player, a message will be received in your Inbox.
Note: If you select Reply to this message, it doesn't accept the proposal. This will only send a message to the other player's account.
To accept the proposal, follow the steps below:
1. Click Account in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Click Profile.
3. Just under your Avatar, click View Proposals.
4. Choose to Accept or Reject.
5. You will then have to choose a ring to purchase for the player whose proposal you are accepting.
Once proposals have been accepted, the player will then appear in the Spouse section under your avatar, including an option to Divorce them.
Note: If you choose to Divorce your spouse, it will cost 250,000 Coins.