Over the past few weeks, loading issues in my city have gotten worse and worse. Here's a list of intermittent, but reoccurring problems.
1. City is very slow to load or gets stuck "loading", so I have to close the program thru Task Manager and reload.
2. After opening a Treasure Box, the boxes in the Next Box selection window are missing the flames, bubbles, etc. If I reload, the game chooses a box for me.
3. When I click on a box in the Next Selection window, nothing happens. I can keep clicking on it, and sometimes it will accept my choice, or else it times out, and I get the Reload Screen.
4. Green boxes intermittantly very slow to collect prizes.
5. Coin collection from city buildings has been slow to start for awhile, but today after my initial sign-in, it timed out before starting and the Reload Screen came up, so I was unable to see how many coins were collected. On the other hand, often the coin collection is very fast and the total amount only displays for a very short time and is difficult to see because it goes so quickly.
None of these problems happen every time I go to my city, and often occur after first log in of the day. I use Chrome as my browser, which is always updated and I clean out the cache and other info often. No other programs are running except CW. I have plenty of free memory and my video driver is up to date. I have about 950 total buildings with 25 or so in Storage at any time.
Post is closed for comments.