Can you please explain Pending approval notices and why they happen?
- What is the filter about?
- why does it happen when there is no spamming behavior?
- this happened to me last year and just happened again please remove me off the systems spam radar because I'm not spamming.
- please explain the rules in forum are we not allowed to engage in the forum? lol is there a limit to how many comments we can make in a day? ( I made one today...not to be mistaken for spam behavior)
- do you censor how many comments we look at ? because im confused by my experience with this issue.
- how long does a comment sit in pending approval? before its accepted or rejected.
The forum software we use comes from another company. We don't write it or have any control over it and unfortunately they sometimes mark posts as "pending".
Whenever that happens and we notice this (we don't get automatically notified either - another issue) we always just approve them.
So sorry that this happens, but know that it's not casino world doing this and we're not trying to filter or censor any posts.
(We should get your earlier one approved later today so it appears)
Dougaroo I was requested by the poster to edit my post and remove a name mentioned, so I did and that comment is now Pending approval again :( ...I'm guessing this one will be as well1
I was asked to edit the name out of the post, so I did and now have my shared information on hold again! this is truly ridiculous!0
the systen said 3 card poker was having a system failure n took 1.5 billions in coins from me how do i get those coins back this isnt fair-1
hotrod, I'm seeing you've submitted a Help Ticket. We'll assist you further from there.0
Post is closed for comments.